Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Here's another suspicious looking Rolls Royce?? stretch limo spotted on the M1.(apologies very poor picture).
    wishbone, i have seen this around a couple of times.its a good business to be in.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Here's another suspicious looking Rolls Royce?? stretch limo spotted on the M1.(apologies very poor picture).

I've seen these around. Terrible looking machines. I'd actually say ugly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I've seen that alot aswell. It's an Excaliber, they're an American car company, don't know if they still make cars though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Thats not an Excalibur, ( which isn't much better IMO ) its amazing the amount of tacky crap out there nowdays !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

drdre wrote:
    who actually owns these hummers that are going around ireland.what are the names of the companies as i have checked the net and cannot find out where to rent a hummer limo or something like that:cool:

Doesn't 'De Monk' of Dublin Gangster fame own one of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭sk8board

Evil Phil wrote:
    Doesn't 'De Monk' of Dublin Gangster fame own one of them?
    he certainly does.
    he was on the quays at Tara st station on wednesday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Saw this Clio today on Capel Street. It's much nicer in the flesh than in any of the mags or tv programs I've seen.

sk8board wrote:
    he certainly does.
    he was on the quays at Tara st station on wednesday evening.

he does own 1, but does he actually drive it or does he have someone working for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

eo980 wrote:
    Saw this Clio today on Capel Street. It's much nicer in the flesh than in any of the mags or tv programs I've seen.

Thats the same with alot of cars though, When you see them they are far more stunning in flesh then on film. I always say that myself about hot cars I see around.

Spotted this one the other day, Fairly rare to see in Ireland, And the noise off it was something else. ( TVR )

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2718/image2059yw5.jpg

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

HungryJoey wrote:
    Thats the same with alot of cars though, When you see them they are far more stunning in flesh then on film. I always say that myself about hot cars I see around.

Spotted this one the other day, Fairly rare to see in Ireland, And the noise off it was something else. ( TVR )

Hj

I may have a pic of one very similar from when I was in Cardiff a few months ago, it sounded amazing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Angels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Corvette
    11gk4.jpg

Zafira OPC
    22ij4.jpg

Can't remember if I posted these yet...

10072006wb9.jpg
    13072006001ni6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

'06 CLS AMG, not sure if it was a 63 or 55.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Audi S8 spotted in Rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

a slick looking 7 series spotted in blackrock. had tinted windows, real mean looking bodykit and huge chrome exhaust. was think AC schnitzer or Hartage but there were no badges to tell by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

bigslick wrote:
    a slick looking 7 series spotted in blackrock. had tinted windows, real mean looking bodykit and huge chrome exhaust. was think AC schnitzer or Hartage but there were no badges to tell by.

I personally think it looks tacky and shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

bigslick wrote:

well i think it looks beautiful, menacing and sleek, a wolf in wolfs clothing

• Advertisement

wouldn't be my cup of tea now, looks like a 17yo boy racer won the lotto, got a nice car and added a bad kik... There's also a 645 going around with an AC schnitzer kit and it's hideous, with a massive rear spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

The reg. has 777 too, the first thing I thought when I saw it was drug dealer. Could be the Irish Yakuza! or some other fancy crime ring or maybe just a wannabe :)

Stretched Hummer
    dsc01493ql7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭sk8board

well i think it looks beautiful, menacing and sleek, a wolf in wolfs clothing

Its a Drug Dealers car! Are you sure it was Blackrock? and not Clondalkin :P

steve06 wrote:
    Stretched Hummer
    dsc01493ql7.jpg

yes stevo, thats the exact one i seen last week on the n11 at the loughlinstown exit.how owns all these limos going around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

HungryJoey wrote:

Hj

£11,000 to £13,000 (sterling) will get you one of those in very decent nick these days.

But if you thought L.O.T.U.S. spells Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious, then just wait to see what awaits ye with one o'these :D (me, I don't care, if I pass my exams this year, I'm buying one next year :D )

looking at the photo of that 7 series it's actually outside Maxwells.... official BMW dealer, must kill them when someone drives into the garage in something like that!

drdre wrote:
    yes stevo, thats the exact one i seen last week on the n11 at the loughlinstown exit.how owns all these limos going around.
    ye there was a company logo on the side, didn't get to read it though. I know the Monk owns the big white one, it's about 1.5 times the length of this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Saw two truck loads of RS4 Avants heading up the Naas Road this morning. didnt think there would be that much demand - altho they had big RS4 logos on the side so maybe they were going to a show or something

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

TheBazman wrote:
    Saw two truck loads of RS4 Avants heading up the Naas Road this morning. didnt think there would be that much demand - altho they had big RS4 logos on the side so maybe they were going to a show or something

could have been on way back from the track event they had last weekend?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement