Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Great pictures cabla!

Hav you got anymore of the red 360?

That's Johnny Ronan's Maybach 62. I'm not sure what the story is with posting his registration plate but I usually leave it out...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

AJ! wrote:
    Great pictures cabla!

That's Johnny Ronan's Maybach 62. I'm not sure what the story is with posting his registration plate but I usually leave it out...

I don't understand why people block out the reg , It's on public display in the first place , Nothing underhand can be done ....Can it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Sorry lads, ill post them again without the regs, i dont want any hassle. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

AJ! wrote:
    Great pictures cabla!

That 360 was lovely, but it was an English reg so I pressume its not around. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 65,448 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

sharkman wrote:
    I don't understand why people block out the reg , It's on public display in the first place , Nothing underhand can be done ....Can it ?

I'm with you, sharkman. Anyone can go to D4 and see many fancy cars like the ones in this thread for themselves on the public road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

....yes, but you won't find scumbags hanging around the streets with notebooks writing them down, and then figuring out where they come from......on the web the reg stays there too long...........it's only courtesy anyway..............

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 65,448 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

galwaytt wrote:
    ....yes, but you won't find scumbags hanging around the streets with notebooks writing them down

Probably more scumbags hanging around the streets than scumbags browsing this forum. I hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

unkel wrote:
    Probably more scumbags hanging around the streets than scumbags browsing this forum. I hope!
    "wat ta fcuk r ya lukin at?"
    :D

No scumbags around here, the only thing thing can do on a computer is bebo.

Anyway I think it is stupid and pointless people blocking out reg's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Just back from a few days in Holland today. Seen quite a few ok or nice cars but what i seen at the petrol station near Eindhoven airport was something else.

First i seen a red 612 (i think, doesnt quite look like the pics on google, maybe a 599 if they are avail yet???) pull up to the traffic lights. Grabbed my phone when he sped of down the road, lovelly noise could hear it down the road roaring down the tunnel. 10 mins later, more roaring from a car or in this case the same Ferrari followed by either a Ford GT or a GT40. Im not sure i cant tell the difference :( what it did have was the blue decals seen on the old GT40 but no racing number.
    But what a sight, made be get goose bumps at least :eek: and they sounded great. Would have sat there all day waiting for 1 of them to come back to get a picture (which i din't on both occasion :mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

There's nearly every exotic car here. Do you think someone in ireland has a bugatti or maybe on order or what about pagani zonda.id love to see these in ireland.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

drdre wrote:
    Do you think someone in ireland has a bugatti or maybe on order or what about pagani zonda.

NO

tdc wrote:
    NO

I'd think someone will buy one soon because if people can afford enzo's and slr, the pagani zonda is cheaper than those and looks class.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I heard that a Veyron was ordered into Ireland, don't know how true it is though.. Some transport crowd..

Sparks400 wrote:
    I heard that a Veyron was ordered into Ireland, don't know how true it is though.. Some transport crowd..

It could be true,with the amount of money here. Its only around 1.5 million not much compared to the enzo.and there afew enzo's in ireland so this would be welcome:D

drdre wrote:
    It could be true,with the amount of money here. Its only around 1.5 million not much compared to the enzo.and there afew enzo's in ireland so this would be welcome:D

The Veyron would cost at least 1.9million over here. There are no Enzo's in Ireland. Des Cullen had 2. A yellow one that was here for a few months before it sold to an english buyer and a red one that never even touched irish soil before it was sold. We have a few SLR's and probably 2 carrera gt's and a few gt2's.

what about the porsche gt2 that was crashed? someone said it hit a tree and then has no pictures, no other info?

hate to break it but in ireland there is:
    NO ENZO
    NO VEYRON
    NO F50
    NO MC12
    NO MCLAREN F1
    NO ZONDA

tdc wrote:
    The Veyron would cost at least 1.9million over here. There are no Enzo's in Ireland. Des Cullen had 2. A yellow one that was here for a few months before it sold to an english buyer and a red one that never even touched irish soil before it was sold. We have a few SLR's and probably 2 carrera gt's and a few gt2's.

what about the porsche gt2 that was crashed? someone said it hit a tree and then has no pictures, no other info?

NO ENZO
    NO VEYRON
    NO F50
    NO MC12
    NO MCLAREN F1
    NO ZONDA
    :mad: , Are you sure there no enzo's. How do you know?

drdre wrote:
    :mad: , Are you sure there no enzo's. How do you know?
    Because ciaran caulfied, the first owner of the yellow enzo, told me himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Sparks400 wrote:
    I've seen one in real life. Coming down down from the A8 in the Direction of St. Tropez a few weeks ago. The massive rad looks like something out of a science fiction movie. It looks like it's going to suck you in. The colour was fairly naff though, I wouldn't spend that money on a metallic purplish car. That said...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I would love to see a Veyron doing an NCT. Emissions test would be interesting.

tdc wrote:
    ah!!!, is that guy from dublin, may i ask what business he is in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hagar wrote:
    I've seen one in real life. Coming down down from the A8 in the Direction of St. Tropez a few weeks ago. The massive rad looks like something out of a science fiction movie. It looks like it's going to suck you in. The colour was fairly naff though, I wouldn't spend that money on a metallic purplish car. That said...

They're a savage car. Love 'em:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

tdc wrote:

Was there not pictures posted here before of an irish registered Red enzo, taken in Cork I think :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

drdre wrote:
    ah!!!, is that guy from dublin, may i ask what business he is in.
    I think he has some connection with the new Beacon Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

tdc wrote:
    NO ENZO
    NO VEYRON
    NO F50
    NO MC12
    NO MCLAREN F1
    NO ZONDA

There is an F50 and for good measure there is also a Koeningsegg.
    They are both in Northern Ireland.

el tel wrote:
    There is an F50 and for good measure there is also a Koeningsegg.
    They are both in Northern Ireland.

thats northern ireland not ireland:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

They're all the same. We claim Darren Clarke as one of our own, among others, so why not 2 cars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Because it's a hell of alot cheaper to get the cars in northern ireland. Probably twice the price if they are in the republlic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

And there is a Silver McLaren F1 in southern Ireland !!

.........at least there was, about 5 years ago !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

Sparks400 wrote:

i've heard the guy from richford motors' dad has one ordered and he owns a transport company (Molloy & sherry?)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement