Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diesel 99.9c a litre

• 14-09-2007 12:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭

Spend over €50 in Tesco and get a voucher for 5cent off a litre of petrol/diesel.
    Tesco petrol is €1.09.9 a litre , so its €1.04.9 with the voucher

Tesco diesel is €1.04.9 a litre , so its €0.99.9 with the voucher

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭Moanin

Does this apply to all Branches of Tesco do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

afaik it only applies to the extra stores, them being dundrum, clarehall, clearwater and a few outside dublin, killarney being one i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Moanin wrote:
    Does this apply to all Branches of Tesco do you know?

Not sure :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

In general it only applies to those stores which have the petrol stations associated with them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

It applies in Maynooth too.

• Advertisement

Spend over €50 in Tesco and get a voucher for 5cent off a litre of petrol/diesel.
    Tesco petrol is €1.09.9 a litre , so its €1.04.9 with the voucher

Tesco diesel is €1.04.9 a litre , so its €0.99.9 with the voucher
    Tesco extra in Arklow also has this now.The filling station opened there last week.
    The prices are the same as above without shopping - so 99.9c a litre for the diesel if you spend €50 or more in the store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ditto Waterford and Clonmel

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

same deal applys to both:
    tesco mullingar
    tesco tullamore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

I'm confused. How many litres to you get the 5 cent off? OP, you say "a litre". Does that mean every litre when you get petrol/diesel? e.g buy 50 litres get €2.50 off or Does it mean buy 50 litres get €0.05 off. I presume it's the first one as it wouldn't be much of an offer otherwise?
    Not trying to be pedantic, I'm just unsure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

alan4cult wrote: »
    I'm confused. How many litres to you get the 5 cent off? OP, you say "a litre". Does that mean every litre when you get petrol/diesel? e.g buy 50 litres get €2.50 off or Does it mean buy 50 litres get €0.05 off. I presume it's the first one as it wouldn't be much of an offer otherwise?
    Not trying to be pedantic, I'm just unsure.

Hellooooo earth to alan :rolleyes:

wake up and think about it! do u really think its 5 cent off for spending €50.

Its 5 cent off per litre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

As I imagined but you can never be sure e.g. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055176220
    I thought (and I wasn't alone) that this person paid €2000 for a PC keyboard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

i wonder if tesco every plan to bring the pumps to galway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

They brought it to carlow before and did a deal with an xternal garage end result was the greedy pig hiked his prices so even with discount was still the same as everywhere else.....in fairness they dropped the garage fairly quickly

Advertisement