Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dept of Ed Archives

Options
  • 14-09-2007 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Would anyone know how far back the Dept keep leaving cert results. My mother did her Leaving in 1952 and again in 1953 as she was only 16 first time round and the nuns wanted her to repeat. I had the certs she was issued at the time but in a house move a number of years ago the certs were lost. My mother has been dead the last 20 years or so and I'd like to get replacement certs for sentimental reasons. I could ring the Dept but it might be a waste of time.
    Any ideas or info appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I doubt it would be a waste of time, though getting the right person might be difficult.

Contact them here:
    Email:statements@examinations.ie
    Phone: 090-6442810, 6442808
    Fax: 090-6442811

Allow that the time following the publication of the JC results is the time when most SEC staff get their 'summer' holidays, so there might be a skeleton staff running things.

**edit** Here's a direct link to ordering them:https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=co

Advertisement