Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Negative Reactions.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Yeah a little girl in TK Maxx told her Mam she wanted a blue leg like mine lol.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

i dont have any tattoos, but my mum isnt particularly fond of my piercings, the last time my grandmother was around she said "show her your ear" so i showed her the one with the transverse lobe, rook and orbital and my grandmother looks at them for a couple of seconds and says "god, their lovely arnt they?" the look my mum gave her lol. (but then again, my grandmother still does shots :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Haha! legend grandma!! just reading all these has reminded me of a few years ago, I had neon pink hair, was in a chippie, and a little girl kept looking really shyly at me, then finally tugged on her mothers shoulder, whispering frantically, her mam went bright red saying "no, you aske her, you want to know" this debate went on for a few minutes before the mother finally asked me "excuse, but my daughter wants to know if you're Barbi's sister?" I laughed and said no, but that is proberly the best reaction I've had to appearance, although even people who don't like tattoos have been saying how cute mine is, so all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

my nanny watchs jackass. mom wouldnt let her see the movie.

Advertisement