Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

My pc wont recognis my sony handycam

• 14-09-2007 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I recently bought a sony camcorder..sony handycam DCR-HC22E PAL.
    I installed the software that came with it on my pc.
    I connected my camcorder to the pc through the usb connection that came with it.
    however it did not pick it up.It aslo says in the documentation it might take a while for this to work.Has anyone else had similar problems..any advice on what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭conax

does it detect that a device has been connected?
    (I thought firewire or ilink or whatever they call it would have been a better option to connect)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

In some instances the cam may have to be set to mode that enables the USB port (like a digital camera file transfer mode) so i would check the manual for that.

Alternatively go download the latest version of the software from Sony's website and install that it may have an updated USB driver for the camera (if it requires one).

Advertisement