Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

File System error Vista Home Premium

• 14-09-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Cant run ANY .exe files?!! :mad:

Really annoying weird bug.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Anyone know a fix? I basically cant install any new software at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

did you try safe mode?
    is it just program installers that wont run?

I cant understand how you can boot into the os if it wont run any exe files

maybe its a problem with your antivirus while scanning the files on execute

if safe mode works uninstall your av and reboot

if safe mode doesnt work, try moving the hard drive to another pc and running a scandisk on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

I've seen this before but totally forgotten the solution which is a big help I know :o

Running scandisk on all of the hard drives in the system would be something worth doing.

Is the I: HD still present on the system along with that .exe if no try replacing it in that position.

Advertisement