Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flashing a K610im to K610i Firmware - I-Mode is the pits

• 14-09-2007 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm not absolutely certain but I believe that the K610im and K610i SE phones are identical in every way except with different firmware [shortcut buttons slightly different too.....]

Anyway as the World prepares to forget about the half-arsed travesty of a mockery of a dull, dumb, rip-off cynical mess that is [was] [should never have been] I-Mode, I want to change my K610im to being a K610i and thus be able to use WAP and not be prompted to subscribe for €2.50-€5 euro every time I click on a link :rolleyes: Thats before even mentioning the whole Java prob. re. games etc.

I did a bit of searching but couldn't nail down a definitive guide or firmware that is guaranteed to work and not turn my phone into a brick/paperweight.

Can any boards.ie's help please :)

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Have a quick google for da vinci team. From what I hear they're the best guys to help you get this stuff done.

You will pay a little for it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hey Ciaran,

Thanks for that; I had a look already but the site is as clear as muck when it comes to deciding what file to flash the phone with - seems to be all Vodafone Hungary etc. ;)

Will have another look........Cheers,

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Not done it myself so sorry I can't be much help. When I looked at it before I think they had a support team and forum though, pester them til you get what you want :D

Advertisement