Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solstice Arts Centre - Navan

Options
  • 14-09-2007 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

What do we think of the Arts Centre in Navan?
    Do you think there are interesting events on?

Personally if I seen Des Bishop coming again I would store out and go but with musicals and all that malarky they don't interest me. I have mooched around it before but thats about it, seems to be a massive building with little in it.
    In saying that there WAS a courthouse to go up in it however they pulled out so thats why it's so vast upstairs :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I've been to a few events in it. It's a great theatre for a regional town, especially compared to Dundalk's. Solstice has a fairly balanced programme, in my opinion. Its café also has tasty carrot cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Must try the Cafe. Perhaps if they had more Pantos they would attract families.
    Iam just hearing that some events are bringing in 15 to 20 people in some cases :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

They do need good shows, comedians and pantos at it to attract the crowds...

Someone told me that Tommy Teirnan is headline soon there... cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Access wrote:
    They do need good shows, comedians and pantos at it to attract the crowds...

Someone told me that Tommy Teirnan is headline soon there... cant wait!

3 nights sold out already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Thats correct. If we had more events like that the place would be doing well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement