Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Repeat results are out

• 14-09-2007 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

I think I passed :rolleyes:

PASS BY COMPENSATION

2007 AUTUMN FIRST YEAR CSEN COMPUTER SCI.& SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PASS 430 8

Subject: SE100 - COMPUTER SCI.& SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

Credits for Subject:
    Half Period Mark:
    Full Period Mark:
    Final Mark: 430
    Out Of Mark: 1000
    Result: PASS

Did I pass? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

you passed by comp

good work \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Wow that is some weight off my chest :D

Dont know how I managed some results like 19% to 52%, 30% to 61% and a 35% to a 27% :o:D

Tho im kinda disappointed that I wont be going to Edinburgh now :( and well I didnt really care about going to DCU. :D

How did everyone else do?

Tho on a sad note the two lads who I always played Headers and Volleys during our breaks are both gone now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I improved in half of my repeats... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

510 out of 1000 for Anthro!

Whoo baby! Bring on 2nd year!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Can anyone else get past step 4 for registration?

• Advertisement

banquo wrote:
    Can anyone else get past step 4 for registration?
    I cant but I know why. Read that email that was sent to everyone about On-Line Registration.
    WHO? On-Line Registration is available to all on-going students (undergraduate and postgraduates going from 1st to 2nd year and 2nd to 3rd year etc.) It is not open to any first year undergraduate or postgraduate students and neither is it available to repeating students. However, any undergraduate students who are awaiting Examination Results from the Autumn Exams will not be able to register on-line until the week commencing 17th September.

Brilliant! Thanks eamoss, I actualy read over both emails we got a coupla times but after a whole day at the pc I'm a bit boggle eyed.

Thanks again,

Rob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Does anyone know why the module registration forms say that you have to bring them with you on your designated day of registration. I thought we didn't need to go in and que anymore?

Also i'm having a seriously hard time with this. One of my 1st Semester modules is on the 2nd Semester timetable and vice versa!!! May have to give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 44 kallstrom86

i passed my repeats. When should we be able to register online . I get to step 4 and it says its not available yet.

Yup can't reregister yet either.

• Advertisement

Yup can't reregister yet either.
    Same.

Iv just found out that I could be stopped from going into 2nd year :eek: but seeing that my mates have got into 2nd year still with failing subjects.

Hope Tom will let me back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

eamoss wrote:
    Same.

Iv just found out that I could be stopped from going into 2nd year :eek: but seeing that my mates have got into 2nd year still with failing subjects.

Hope Tom will let me back!

Your final mark is over 400, that means you pass the year. Who said they would stop you?

I also can't get past the 4th step. Same as you's, did autumn repeats.

DingChavez wrote:
    Your final mark is over 400, that means you pass the year. Who said they would stop you?
    Ah student hand book says
    Even with an overall pass mark, you may fail through extreme weakness in either the written or practical part of an examination. Normally, in Computer Science, this is below 30%.

And I failed CS101 which is worth 10 credits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

eamoss wrote:

And I failed CS101 which is worth 10 credits.

System.out.println("i hate java");

Very odd email from Tom.
    Hi eamoss,

Many thanks,

Regards,

Tom.

> Hi Tom,
    > I got my results back today and it says that iv passed and
    > I have to contact you in advance of the commencement of
    > the next academic year.
    >
    > eamoss

Also rang him, but he didnt answer so I left him a voice message.

Im now able to register online. Tho im waiting till I have my accommodation is sorted before I completed it because of my study address.

Can I change it after ive completed it?

Loads of my optional modules for Music clash with English! This is ridiculous, I have to pick 3 optional modules but no matter which ones I pick they clash with some English lecture!

EDIT: Problem sorted but no Baroque counterpoint for me :( I've also got a 9 o clock monday start :(

Advertisement