Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuba Card

Options
  • 14-09-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

How do you get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Larry_o_C wrote:
    How do you get one?

I knew someone who worked there. Got mine a cpl years ago, great for skipping the queue and getting in free....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

So you don't have to apply for a knew card every year then? I got mine last year, but I don't have to renew it or anything do I?

Average-Ro wrote:
    So you don't have to apply for a knew card every year then? I got mine last year, but I don't have to renew it or anything do I?

Not as far as I know, I just flash it to security and they wave you through

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Wave you through! And here's me queing up all last year like an eejit. Thanks for the heads up!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

How much do they cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Usually during freshers week they have special times where you can sign up. If you go to their website I think they will have the dates. Go and ask in bar903 either, there's usually a long queue, i know they were signing people up on the street the last week.

Oh ya, do you think my old cuba card will be valid for this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

You'll find leaflets and posters around colleges, otherwise ask in Bar 903. I've had mine for years, used it last night so no renewal needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I spotted in Salthill Subway the last day...

If you buy a 6 inch with a drink, you get another 6 inch and a drink free when you present your Cuba card. 2 for 1, not too shabby

Not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

JohnCleary wrote:
    I spotted in Salthill Subway the last day...

If you buy a 6 inch with a drink, you get another 6 inch and a drink free when you present your Cuba card. 2 for 1, not too shabby

Not bad

screw going to cuba im getting the card just for this.

Oh wait im not a student anymore crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

student or not its a sick deal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

screw going to cuba im getting the card just for this.

Oh wait im not a student anymore crap.

You don't have to be a student, you produce your cuba card, as opposed to your student card. I know for a fact ya don't have to be a student to get a cuba card

Average-Ro wrote:
    Wave you through! And here's me queing up all last year like an eejit. Thanks for the heads up!

Well that might be more to do with knowing the security staff... ;)

Always nice to be able to skip the queue full of annoying students :D

Advertisement