Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C.O.D 4 Beta anyone ?

• 14-09-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Anyone else in cod 4 beta ?
    its really the best cod ever so anyway
    if anyone fancies a practice privite match msg me on xbox live name is Geriden.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

kdjac on live

it is ****ing sweet, seriously the best cod the fact i rarely played the others shows that, but for cod fans i dunno its not diffferent in my opinion just better and more like the original idea they had with mohaa.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭hamhamwich

Im playing the beta. Good game. Not played any of the other CoDs so dont know if its the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 gj777

been playing it for last 4 weeks as games tester so if u get stuck on any level or need to know where laptops are PM me ;) lookn forward to multiplayer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I've been playin the beta for the past week. This game is going to be the best CoD. 3 does not count as IW did not make it.

The multiplayer is going to be very popular. As soon as this comes out I won't be playing Halo 3 on Live anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭KilbarrackBlows

Yea cod3 was a load of ****e.
    Anyway my name on xbl is Geriden if anyone wants to get a game going without being pwnd by a clan of anoying americans :p

Thing i never like about halo is the way you cant Focus your aim like you do in cod when you pull the left triger just ruins halo for me so bleh dont think il be buying halo cod4 i think is going to be way better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Are we going to have xbox V Pc players in this game ?

For me COD was always about the WWII element , still I loved the first two ( COD2 MP was a major let down ) so I will be up for this one aswell .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

I'd be up for a game when Iget it, just waiting on email key, only ordered yesterday. I've same gametag as username here will look u up when I get it Geriden... Anyone know how large the dl is for this, need to make some space on 360... Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭brianorourke

Was playing it, but then 3 red lights. Should be back on soon, my gamercard is my username.

Brilliant game

Advertisement