Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand new car on the market

Options
  • 14-09-2007 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

New car coming on the market.

Fits two kids in the back and one in the boot....the all new Renault McCann.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Its too soon .... but I lol'd all the same :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

lol, the rental car was a renault and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

While I'm pushing the boundaries of taste and decency I've found another one.
    Drinks: 20 euro

Tapas for four: 50 euro

Getting all-expense paid trips round the world simply by leaving your kids behind with the doors and windows open: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MaddieCard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

These were already posted in the last day or two and from what I can see, moved to the moderators forum and banned from public viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i wont laugh i wont laugh ohh i cant hold it in anymore haha hehee hoho ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

too soon. at least wait for the trial to finish. or for them to have a funeral or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

lol, the rental car was a renault and everything.

Wonder did that help when making up the joke. :rolleyes:

It's never too soon for a good joke btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

Lol

Advertisement