Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do u have classes on monday (non-1st yrs)

Options
  • 14-09-2007 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Goin into 228/4, registration isn't until tuesday so just wondering is there any point showing up on monday? Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

Same here, going into 228/4. Hey who is this?!!! Ive already got my id in the post but im going in on monday anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

Did you get a timetable too? I'm repeating the year so you probably don't know me ;-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

We had classes from the Mon last year and we didnt register till the Tue.Im 224/3 tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

Ah right I better head in so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

ah bugger... ...I'm going into 228/4 too and thought I'd have Monday off. I suppose I better go in and see what's going on. I'm a direct entrant, by the way. So, ye won't know me!

Ye got timetables???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

Did you get a timetable too? I'm repeating the year so you probably don't know me ;-)

Ah right, no i didn't get a timetable for the classes i was just told that we start back on monday the 17th, like all the other courses. I have the timetable for the id collection though, which is for all of kevin street. 228/4 is scheduled for 11.15 on tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Might as well head in on Monday to see what's happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

A bit OT but what are the capitation fees this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I think they are €800 Ciaran. They go up each and every goddamn year.

Anyway, everyone, I went up to the fourth floor of the Annex building today and the timetables were all there; date-stamped yesterday (Friday 15th September). I'm going to do that CSAA route so my first one is at 10AM. The same is true for the Games Programming route. The two other routes appear to start at 9AM... ...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

€825 as far as I know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement