Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post your JC Pics here!!!!

• 14-09-2007 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone that celebrated their Junior Cert can post their pics here and share them with everyone!! I'll have mine up tomorrow after I get them developed! Peace xx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Get them developed? It's 2007:) I do not have the patience to upload pics onto photobucket but I'll put them on my Bebo in the days to come

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Hey not all of us had sex in a front of the camera!

Just upload pics you know that wouldnt be considered that kinda material

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

With the right mindset, any picture could be considered "that" kinda material ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 prettyblueeyes

I brought a disposable to the disco cos didnt want my proper one getin lost or stolen. ah monkeyfister person whats wrong with me and others sharing the pics of our jc nite?? its nothin pedo about, get a life! we aint all like u

• Advertisement

I brought a disposable to the disco cos didnt want my proper one getin lost or stolen. ah monkeyfister person whats wrong with me and others sharing the pics of our jc nite?? its nothin pedo about, get a life! we aint all like u

Sure you can share them no one's saying you cant their saying be carefull :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 prettyblueeyes

oh dont worry ill be putting them up. ill put them all up. i dont believe in censorship and anyway i was wearing a low cut top and nice skirt like my friends and all da other girls.

ozoneid2.th.jpg

The dance floor. Funny enough you need to take several photos to see the whole place has a 2nd
    floor and all!

Advertisement