Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fake Taxi on Dawson Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Volvoboy wrote:
    ;) they'll find a home!
    There'll be a 1990 Carina II diesel waiting for you here in Limerick then, if it lasts another couple of years... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Sizzler wrote: »
    Anybody see the pics in todays paper of the Fiat Punto pictured on Dawson Street during the week posing as a taxi? Bad enough trying to pull this stunt off with a PUNTO but the lad doing it had used a cardboard Taxi sign LOL

Unbelievably the guy wasnt charged :eek:

Saw a promo for a new show on Net2 last night, called "I dare you" or something, featured a Punto with a cardboard taxi sign...... mystery solved, finally i can get some sleep..........lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

oleras wrote: »
    Saw a promo for a new show on Net2 last night, called "I dare you" or something, featured a Punto with a cardboard taxi sign...... mystery solved, finally i can get some sleep..........lol

... I was in a proper taxi one night and the taxi driver was asking me had i heard about the punto taxi on dawson street etc, i said yeah ... and it was just a constant barrage of "feckin romanians, feckin polish , feckin immigrants takin our jobs ... etc etc" thereafter lol

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Saw a promo for a new show on Net2 last night, called "I dare you" or something, featured a Punto with a cardboard taxi sign...... mystery solved

Saw that too. Thought the same :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

unkel wrote: »
    Saw that too. Thought the same :)

Both quite right :cool: -- show called "I dare ya" (airing 12th Nov if ye are interested -I recommend it)
    I sorta know the two comedians running it. Good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Sizzler wrote: »

yupyup :D -- I wasn't going to put up the link because I wasn't sure about if you're allowed to promote sites?

star-pants wrote: »
    yupyup :D -- I wasn't going to put up the link because I wasn't sure about if you're allowed to promote sites?

read the charter: you are allowed to promote anything that makes a punto look ****e.....lol *

*may not actually be in the charter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Stop giving out bout puntos they are not bad cars. I have a nice nippy punto and shes well able to give any other car a run for their money. (although she does have some boy racer attributes so maybe some of her previous owners were tinkering with her insides)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭robo

Puntos on the streets of Dublin are as common as PJs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

cazzy wrote: »
    they are not bad cars
    Why then, do you use negativity? "not bad"

Why not say that "they are good cars"? ;)

Puntos are excellent cars then !

And the PJ gang dont drive cars - they push buggies :)

cazzy wrote: »
    I have a nice nippy punto and shes well able to give any other car a run for their money.

you might want to narrow that down a wee bit...............

fiesta, starlet, polo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

you might want to narrow that down a wee bit...............

fiesta, starlet, polo ?
    Cinquecento! ;)

yer all hilarious tonight

Cinquecento! ;)

little tike :D

Advertisement