Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuala Mgmnt Co AGM

Options
  • 14-09-2007 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

I rang Cuala in July to see when the AGM was going to be and was told early-Sept with 21 days notice. I rang them this week and was told late-Sept, early-Oct probably (with no guarantee), that it was moved because people were on holidays (which is the same reason I was given in July when I asked why it had moved from August to Sept). Also said they were waiting on CGP for an agreed date.

Its well over a year since the last AGM and nothing has changed - no speed ramps, no parking spaces, no yellow lines, no barrier at Superquinn, no decision on satellites. I think there was a sign about not being allowed to play on the grass and someone now cuts the grass outside my house. Other than that nothing.

Is this normal with a Mgmnt company that it takes in excess of a year to get anything done? What do you actually have to do to get some traction with resolving residents concerns (not just listening to them and sending out Minutes.) Am I being unreasonable? Is this standard practice? Its just very frustrating, you can only stay annoyed for so long and eventually you just begin to give up.. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Grovey

eleMental wrote:
    I rang Cuala in July to see when the AGM was going to be and was told early-Sept with 21 days notice. I rang them this week and was told late-Sept, early-Oct probably (with no guarantee), that it was moved because people were on holidays (which is the same reason I was given in July when I asked why it had moved from August to Sept). Also said they were waiting on CGP for an agreed date.

Its well over a year since the last AGM and nothing has changed - no speed ramps, no parking spaces, no yellow lines, no barrier at Superquinn, no decision on satellites. I think there was a sign about not being allowed to play on the grass and someone now cuts the grass outside my house. Other than that nothing.

Is this normal with a Mgmnt company that it takes in excess of a year to get anything done? What do you actually have to do to get some traction with resolving residents concerns (not just listening to them and sending out Minutes.) Am I being unreasonable? Is this standard practice? Its just very frustrating, you can only stay annoyed for so long and eventually you just begin to give up.. :(

they did nothing since their meeting in june either and made it look like the residents association should do their work for them. useless woman running it, can never help with any of my questions. durkan was meant to do road lines to sort out traffic but he has done nothin. it looks like cuala are making sure that we have to pay for anything that gets done. we should just get rid of them how can we do that?

by the way, my neibour told me that there are some well known local estate agents on the residents association. this shouldnt be allowed especailly because they sell and manage a lot of flats and houses in charlesland. dont know when the AGM is. anyone got the email for the resident association?

Advertisement