Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

22" Monitor 249 euro.

• 14-09-2007 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Can't remember make, was it Fujitsu Siemens perhaps? Either way, 22" monitor, 5ms response time, 1680x1050, seemed like a very good deal, PC world.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Sounds good value, which pc world did you see it in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Galway. Buts its not just that store, its a nationwide thing. Actually, looks like its an Acer brand - the English TV channels have an add for PC world with a 22" Acer for 170 sterling - which is almost exactly 249, so I'd say that's it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

is that the one without dvi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,188 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Can't find it on the Acer site so it might be old model without DVI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I checked, its not Acer its Fujitsu Siemens. With both Analogue and DVI. 5ms response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Havok is right, it's a fair oul monitor and a good price. Not many in stock though in most branches, it's that price till the sale is over.

Havok is right, it's a fair oul monitor and a good price. Not many in stock though in most branches, it's that price till the sale is over.

When is the sale over? And did anyone grab a model number off the box?

Thanks

Snake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Not 100% sure. I'll post up model number tomorrow, if there's any when I go in anyway.

Well dropped into PC World today and had a look at this monitor, its a Fujitsu L22W-5, there is NO DVI input on it, only Analog D-Sub, I looked at the back of it twice to make sure even though the PC World sale brochure states there is a DVI input. Anyway just said I'd let folks know.

Snake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭wingnut

The acer 22" with DVi-D can be had from the PC World business site for €266 delivered. The Fujitsu can be had for €237.83 delivered. There is also a value 22" on there for €210.41 delivered.
    PC World Business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

I have the L22W-3 - this seems to be the only one on the Fujitsu website - it does have DVI - crackin' monitor cost me about 250 ex vat six months ago - L22W-5 does sound like it's VGA only - not a whole lot of info about on it.

Advertisement