Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Quick Fit Garage

Options
  • 14-09-2007 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Can anybody tell me name of any quick fit garages in Dublin or any good garage that they would recomend as have probleam with my car, thks

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What kind of problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭brigadear

Some Probleam with front wheel bearing. I had a new one put on maybe 3 weeks ago, but the noise you get when the bearing is worn or needs replacing has come back, and is far worse this time.

I would go back to the place that did the first job and demand that it is done properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭~~SKYHIGH~~

Yes go back and set them straight and do the job properly before your wheel falls off..
    I dont think quick fit would repair bearings anyways, they only deal with certain aspects of the car. I tried to get them to put a rad in my car once and they said no, tried to get them to do a cv joint and they no........hmm

Kwik fit etc. wouldn't have the parts today anyhow and may not want the hassle of traipsing down to a dealer before they close

• Advertisement
Advertisement