Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Political correctness is a virus

• 15-09-2007 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭oneeyedsnake

Discuss

Comments

no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If you share your views I'm sure it might be possible to get a discussion going.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It's a bacteria.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

No, I don't think so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Give us your view.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

robinph wrote:
    It's a bacteria.

Damnit! I was going to say that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Scrub under your arm-pits throughly and its effects can be mitigated.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

robinph wrote:
    It's a bacteria.

It's a bacterium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

I hate political correctness, call a shovel a shovel and a spade a spade, some people are way too sensitive.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

m83 wrote:
    It's a bacterium.
    This thread is about political correctness, not spelling or grammar. Try and stay on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Mneh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement