Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bought an XBOX 360 (questions / tips!)

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Petes are selling 12 month Xbox Live Cards for €41

any pete's store do this? bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its Peats, and I imagine its all of them.
    Call them and ask.

25 Parnell Street
    Tel: 01 8727799
    Fax: 01 8727646

12 College Green
    Tel: 01 6725555
    Fax: 01 6729356

Blanchardstown SC
    Tel: 01 8262222
    Fax: 01 8262225

Whitewater SC, Newbridge
    Tel: 045 436225

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

faceman wrote:
    Connect360 but i think its US$20.
    Yeah, it's $20. I "bought" it!
    faceman wrote:
    wireless thingie is great, but only of course if you have a need for it.
    Yep, i've a need for it alright. Someone's bound to come in and trip over the cable at some point.
    TmB wrote:
    Its Peats, and I imagine its all of them.
    Call them and ask.
    No Peats near me..! :(

If anyone's in there and they think of it, could they buy me one and i'll send them the money via Paypal or Bank Transfer... and i'll throw in a virtual lollypop for their trouble! ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The Blanch one is tiny, it's not a full store, but if they sell the cards I could pick one up for you (if you can confirm they have them :) ). They sell very little though, a few TVs, some CPUs, amps, I've never seen any console stuff in their that I can recall.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

can't you order from peats online??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jonny24ie wrote:
    can't you order from peats online??
    You can i think.. but last time i ordered from them, i got a hefty delivery charge on top of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 just yappin

bioshock is brill i only hav it a week! its 18s but still really worth to buy!!
    :) it has lots of guns and magic powers to spice it up real good!! its full of zombies so thats good for target practice!! u should really get it!!

Advertisement