Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tubular stainless steel

• 15-09-2007 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi guys do you know where i can get my hands on some Tubular stainless steel or tubular steel??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

Don't know where you are in Ireland but you have to get a list of steel stockholders from the Golden Pages and start calling them.
    If they don't have it then ask them who has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Newb

Try radionics.ie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Hi guys do you know where i can get my hands on some Tubular stainless steel or tubular steel??

I think alot will depend on the sizes and qualities you want as a once of order of a small amount of rare sizes might not get you to far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 S/S.STOCKHOLDER

tak wrote:
    Don't know where you are in Ireland but you have to get a list of steel stockholders from the Golden Pages and start calling them.
    If they don't have it then ask them who has.

Try Stainless Pipeline Supply in Kells & Ballincollig Tel 046-9247777;)

Advertisement