Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Induction

Options
  • 15-09-2007 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hey i'm starting 1st year Comp Sci. on monday and i missed all the induction stuff apart from registration (though most people told me most of its useless), just wondering if i missed anything important, also wondering when the course is split into groups because the timetable looks a bit of a mess:rolleyes: thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Don't worry about it. You're grand. I'm sure you'll be able to find out stuff that you missed if you missed anything important.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I can't remember but were them great Art Sloan maps of Kevin Street given out on induction day or was it his first lecture.

I'd be pretty bummed if i missed out on one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Try get an autographed map if you can.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Just ask Art for another, wotta legend, will give it to ya no bother id say, his office is on the 2nd floor iirc

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Good stuff, thanks:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

I missed everything but registration and the tour for Retail Marketing, i'm sort of worried that the 2 'tutor academic session's and 'human dynamics session' were important, i assume it was meeting your tutor etc.? I'm gonna be so lost on monday:(

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

No Kronk you didn't miss much. We're not in till 12 on monday as labs dont start till next week. Yeah we all got hand written maps!!

Not in till 12? thats just what i needed:D yeah i'll try and track down one of those maps when i get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

LeoGilly wrote:
    No Kronk you didn't miss much.

QFT, though the Contortionist dude was very good:D

Naikon wrote:
    QFT, though the Contortionist dude was very good:D

ah yeah i just missed him, i was only there for the free sandwiches:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement