Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Spa F1 GP on Setanta Ireland this weekend

• 15-09-2007 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,398 ✭✭✭✭

Shame that they'll be showing Rugby instead, would understand if there was a big match... but Canada vs Fiji... Blah... looks like it won't be shown till tuesday... well done to itv for sticking with the f1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Both the RTE and Setanta sites say the GP will be shown live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,398 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Both the RTE and Setanta sites say the GP will be shown live.

yeah sorry looks like your right :o , checking it on a different tv guide... although for me the setanta site still says its not on, maybe i'm on the the wrong web page though http://ie.setanta.com/portal/systemcontent/tvschedule?open&channel=setantasportsie&dateadjust=1&
    setanta.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

This is the Setanta page I saw it on: http://www.setanta.com/TVSchedules/TVSchedules.aspx?d=1&c=1

Very odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

EPG on NTL shows it's on Sentanta tomorrow as usual. No rugby bumping it off it's normal slot.
    If it was the case and you can't stand the ITV broadcast(i.e. James Allen) you could just watch ITV without sound and tune in Radio 5 live on the radio.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

It's showing on my EPG on ntl:. The qualifying yesterday was bumped by the rugby, and was shown at 16.15 (exactly the same time as ITV!), not sure about the practice on friday though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,398 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

practice 2 was live on setanta friday, qualifying was live on itv4 and delayed on setanta

teletext on setanta yesterday said the rugby would be on, today it says the f1 is on

the f1 commentators yesterday said the f1 would be live, the rugby commentators said last night the canada rugby match would be live

anyway seems like the f1 is starting now on setanta ireland(at least on ntl cable), so happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The rugby is being shown live on Setanta Sports 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

eolhc wrote:

the f1 commentators yesterday said the f1 would be live, the rugby commentators said last night the canada rugby match would be live

Punch up around the back of the OB unit to see who wins.:D

If fairness the commentators they will just say live on Setanta and not make it clear that it's live on Sentanta Ireland/Sports1/Sports2.

Anyways James Allen still sucks.:D :D:D:D

Advertisement