Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to Education Allowance?

Options
  • 15-09-2007 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Enquiring about my eligibility for this, but don't believe that a Masters is included in the terms? Also I already hold a postgraduate Diploma..think this excludes me also..is there any way around this other than lying.

I was considering applying for a disability allowance, genuine and at times severe Anxiety/Eye disorders...both are considerable obstacles to my employment...but am scared by the fact they don't allow any work or study for a year.....I need projects..would go mad if I was prevented entirely from interacting with the world for a year!

Any enlightenment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Read the government websites about this or talk to someone like AHEAD, like I told you the last time you posted this.

Advertisement