Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel-y good one.

Options
  • 15-09-2007 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭

Mick, Paddy & Tom are in the pub one night. After one pint, Mick falls flat on his face. He struggles to his feet, and manages to finish his pint before falling flat on his face again. "Screw this", he thinks to himself.

He manages to get back to his feet again, and decides that a bit of fresh air might do the trick!? So, he staggers outside to get a blast of fresh air. No sooner is he at the door of the pub, when, "Smack"..... he falls flat on his face again. This time, he can't be bothered attempting to struggle back to his feet, so he crawls home on his hands & knees. When he finally gets home, he manages to haul himself up to the front door handle,open the door, and flop into the hallway.

After pausing for breath for a few minutes, he slowly, agonisingly, crawls upstairs into his bedroom. He's out for the count as soon as his head hits the pillow.

The next morning, he slowly opens his eyes which were stuck together from the previous nights alcohol induced sleep, only to see his wife Mary standing beside the bed.

"And what time did you get in at last night?", she scowls. "Jaysus, I can't remember"?, groans Mick.

"Did you forget anything?", asks Mary. Paddy pauses for a minute, before answering: "Sh!t, I left my wheelchair at the pub again, didn't I"??

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I like it but I heard a different punchline for it:

The husband denies being in the pub and the wife confronts him about it, and eventually says "I know you were in the pub, they rang here. You left yer f*ckin wheelchair there again!"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I like it but I heard a different punchline for it:

The husband denies being in the pub and the wife confronts him about it, and eventually says "I know you were in the pub, they rang here. You left yer f*ckin wheelchair there again!"

I thought I kinda f**ked it up. LOL.

Right. I'm off to watch the rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Right. I'm off to watch the rugby.

Anyone got a punchline for that display?

Advertisement