Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakley Thumps Query

Options
  • 15-09-2007 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Guys

Not sure if I am using the correct name on this one, but does any remember the Oakley sunglasses that came with a motorola blue tooth headset. If so how the hell do you get it to be seen by a blue tooth search. There are only three buttons on it, power and volume up and down. I have tried every combination but to no avail.

Cant find the manual before any one asks.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

nanook wrote:
    Guys

Not sure if I am using the correct name on this one, but does any remember the Oakley sunglasses that came with a motorola blue tooth headset. If so how the hell do you get it to be seen by a blue tooth search. There are only three buttons on it, power and volume up and down. I have tried every combination but to no avail.

Cant find the manual before any one asks.

Any help will be appreciated.

You can get the "Users Manual" in pdf format from here: Page 4 is what you want.

http://oakley.com/download/eyewear/razrwire/Razrwire_Manual_ENG.pdf

Pairing the RAZRWIRE Module With Your Phone
    This one-time procedure must be done before you can use RAZRWIRE with your cellphone.
    1. With RAZRWIRE turned off, press and hold the call button for five seconds. The indicator light will turn solid red.
    2. Perform a “device discovery” from your phone. (Consult the user’s guide that came with your phone.)
    3. Select “Oakley RAZRWIRE” from the list of discovered devices on your phone.
    Follow the onscreen prompts to confirm your selection.
    4. When prompted by the phone, enter the passkey “0000” (four zeroes).
    Follow the onscreen prompts to confirm your selection.
    When pairing is successful, the indicator light flashes rapidly ten times and RAZRWIRE turns on, ready for use.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

cheers

working now

Advertisement