Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for 18th

Options
  • 15-09-2007 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has any suugestions of a good place to go or possibly rent for an 18th in mid October. Would have to be easy going on under-agers since a lot of the people would be 17ish.

Even if I rent somewhere can I still have problems with people not gettin in? lol sorry but never done it before.

Thanks,

x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Campions - just passed Clare Hall SC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lennie353

Is Turks Head any good for renting? Looking for somewhere in town preferably. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

It would help if you told us what area of the city you would like to have the party in.

Centre of town, either side or Drumcondra, sorry.

bump, really need to find somewhere to book by the end of the week. Tried booking ALSAA but they refuse to do 18ths.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Try the bars at either Shels or Bohs, both would be available to rent for functions.

lol, cunning. I got the impression they didnt seem to do parties at all though. Anyone know if this is true? lol I'll give it a go and ring em again tonight though.

Well if you tried Alsaa you may as well try Campions, afterall they ain't a million miles apart. It's very easy to get served in Campions.

raheny red wrote:
    Well if you tried Alsaa you may as well try Campions, afterall they ain't a million miles apart. It's very easy to get served in Campions.
    Can you rent a private room in Campions? :)

Lennie353 wrote:
    Can you rent a private room in Campions? :)

Yep, in there's a room which can be booked in the upper part of the building

• Advertisement
Advertisement