Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Mountains

• 16-09-2007 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

I hope some one here can help, Im looking for the Blue Tack Mountains.I know they exist as I have been to Donegal before, years ago and I have a picture of said same mountains stuck on the toilet door. There is no reference to them in my Atlas, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭MikeTheMan

Surely, you mean the Bluestack's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

MikeTheMan wrote:
    Surely, you mean the Bluestack's?
    Indeed.

Isnt the Blue Tack the stuff you use to put up pics on the wall & decorations etc? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

david1two3 wrote:
    I have a picture of said same mountains stuck on the toilet door. There is no reference to them in my Atlas, thanks

Maybe its two page 3 mountains on your toilet door being held up by blue tack:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

The last time I drove up that way, the mountains were still there.

map2.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,431 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

i walked up the road and they are still there and you can still see them from donegal town dont think theyve gone anywhere. felt pretty solid last week
    mind you they are covered in cloud on google earth (nothing new there)
    http://www.donegalbluestacks.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

mind you they are covered in cloud on google earth (nothing new there)
    Pretty accurate then.

Advertisement