Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Read, Looking for Long Range transmitter, rc car, Camera...Explained inside...

Options
  • 16-09-2007 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

This is a complicated question and topic, not sure where to post it..so, I thought it was a bit gadgety... hard to explain, bear with me..
    1. I am looking for a RC car which has a long transmitting range....The rc car may be...well, I dont know, but it has to work through walls, and has to have a hell of a distance for me to control it, I am not so much looking for the car itself...maybe just the remote, and recievers and all that.... I am also looking for a camera which can deliver the same distance of resopnse.... More or less, a Rc car and a camera on it, Which needs to be able to go a good And i mean a fair old range...whats the most a rc car can travel... ? and will it work through walls? And is there any website out here where i can get such technology? Thanks for any info at all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

this sounds a bit suspect.

what kind of surveillance are you planning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

haha.... Does sound a bit suspicious....lol, its all above boards though..* i mean board..;) if i get it done..it will make a hell of a website, thats the plan anyway, got a good camera, long range...the lot... but still need a rc car to work that far....any suggestions on building one myself woth a sort of high end transmitter ting?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

you still sound dodgy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭stewiegriffin08

haha, leave that bit upto me..... its not as dodgy as it is... well i dont know...ill let yis know when i have the job done...haha still sounds bad dosen it....

Advertisement