Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Home Cinema in Dublin

• 16-09-2007 4:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Besides Peats, are there many home cinema/entertainment centric stores in our around Dublin? Been searching online but am not havig much luck :|

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I haven't been in town in a while ,but I thought there was HM Entertainment on Dawson street.

I think Brown thomas have some setups aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,369 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

harvey normans... think i saw some projectors in there before, but doubt they're much good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Cheers lads, pretty confirmed my suspicions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

There's a few more, Dixons in the Jervis Centre, downstairs in Arnotts, The Phillips store on Dame Street. Various Sony Centres around town, I think the Baggott Street branch is the biggest. There's also Bang & Olufson on Bachelors Walk if you're loaded, and DID on Mountjoy Square if you aren't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

www.allianceelectric.ie, georges st.

HM entertainment closed down about 3 years ago

moe

• Advertisement
Advertisement