Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kid Kash Training Seminar.

• 16-09-2007 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

KID KASH TRAINING SEMINAR.

Recent WWE & former ECW Star, KID KASH will be holding a training seminar in Dublin on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of October 13th & 14th.

All aspects of Pro-Wrestling will be discussed and covered. Kid Kash will also be open to any and all Questions that attendees will have. He will also show first hand the techniques needed to get ahead and to be successful in Pro-Wrestling.

Having wrestled for WWE, the number one wrestling promotion in the world, Kid Kash has the experience and knowledge that attendees will need, to gain a career in wrestling. He has also held titles all over the world, including WWE & ECW championships.

THESE TRAINING CLASSES ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE WISHING TO ATTEND.

The cost for the whole weekend is €120 per person. There are only 25 places available.

To secure a spot, please email irishwhipwrestlingnews@eircom.net or call 0872725106 with your details (Name, Age & Number).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Plus he's an angry bitter little man, should be fun haha

He is a good wrestler though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

EdK wrote:
    Plus he's an angry bitter little man, should be fun haha

He is a good wrestler though

I liked him in TNA but I didnt think that he was used to his full potential.In WWE I know that he didn't have alot of people that admired him backstage,which didnt make him last too long there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

A guaranteed arse whippin no matter what sex.Now thats equality:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

fatal wrote:
    I liked him in TNA but I didnt think that he was used to his full potential.In WWE I know that he didn't have alot of people that admired him backstage,which didnt make him last too long there

Well sticking him in a team with Jamie Noble, who he didn't really get along with wasn't exactly smart on the part of WWE.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

An ass whipping is assured :D

jesus does this guy hit hard, he had poor Bam Katraz in ribbons back in January in Balbriggan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

when was kid kash in wwe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

DRakE wrote:
    when was kid kash in wwe?

June 2005 to September 2006

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

There are only 6 places left for the weekend seminar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

June 2005 to September 2006

Yep, he did a short stint with the cruiserweight division on Smackdown! Only to be later paired with Jamie Noble (who neither got along with!) to become the new Pitbulls (complete with chains).

After about a month, it didn't work and Kash was released.
    VR!

Advertisement