Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Current 360 Premium deals???

• 16-09-2007 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

I'm seriously thinking about getting a 360. I saw Smyths deal - 360 Premium + 1 of three games for €350. That's about the price of the wii plus the extras you need, so the 360 looks good value for money. What are the deals in Gamestop, Xtravision, etc.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Gamestop have new premium console + any new game + extra wireless controller
    for €399

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

Pure Cork wrote:
    I'm seriously thinking about getting a 360. I saw Smyths deal - 360 Premium + 1 of three games for €350. That's about the price of the wii plus the extras you need, so the 360 looks good value for money. What are the deals in Gamestop, Xtravision, etc.?

If you look on bargain alerts they seem to be going on about tesco doing a 50% back (in vouchers....good if you shop at tesco!) deal.
    Not a bad one at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, i availed of the Tesco deal. It's much more expensive than the bundle packs (€449.95 for the same bundle they're selling for €350 in Smyth's) but when you take into account you get €225 pack in vouchers for Tesco, it's a bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

Xtravision have the best deal

One premium console, extra wireless controller, blue dragon and two other games for 399. Close on a 200 euro saving.

Advertisement