Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Syncmaster 226BW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

I bought one about 3 weeks ago - one of these:

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=338806

I'd definitely reccomend it - best buy iv had in a long time - and it looks freakin sexy! deadly quality and perfect screen resoultions and no dead pixels etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

I am in need of a larger monitor and I was originally thinking of getting the 226BW, but after reading about the gamble I have been put off getting it.

I will be spending extra and going for the 226CW, which is similar but is a newer model. I have read that they are manufactured exclusively by Samsung this time and they also have a special feature which (apparently) eliminates backlight bleed! That was a winner for me!

Don't have it yet so don't just go by my word, but I think the extra cash for the CW will be worth it. No chance of getting a lower quality version:rolleyes: And little, or NO backlight bleed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Thanks Hendrix89, I read a few reviews of the 226CW there, I think I'll go with that one.

Advertisement