Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Oral!!!!

Options
  • 16-09-2007 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi my french teacher wants us to start our oral project(ie the photo,article or project you talk about in your oral for a few mins) and im just wondering if anyone has any advice or good topics to do it on???CHEERS!!!!

i was thinking french football!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You can do it on anything, just do it on something that you can talk for ages on. You've got nothing to worry about, i only started to think about my project 2 days before the oral! French football would be grand,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 $mayor

I did mine on global warming, i used the "An Inconvenient Truth" movie poster in french as my picture and i had lotsa phrases from my teacher. I thought it a good idea cause its topical and it may save you the examiner asking you something else topical such as drugs, violence, etc. It did me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

Something you're interested in, definitely. I picked a photo of myself on holiday and I was pretty much able to steer the whole conversation about the photo. Be prepared for any harder questions they might ask but don't pick something just because you think it'll look impressive - you don't more marks for talking about current affairs etc than you do for talking about basic stuff like your hobbies.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,933 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I did my 2 favourite bands and me playing the drums...she seemed to have liked it!

Advertisement