Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where in the city can i find flared cords?

• 16-09-2007 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone tell me if they have seen long black cords flared in any of the shops in waterford? I have looked in route 66 and no go. Im looking for at least a 34inch leg and not too expensive either. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

Plenty of shops had them in stock............
    .........but that was in the 70's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Funny guy...apart from been dead comfy, have you not been shopping of late to see that wide leg pants are all the rage this season? Maybe you should get yourself up to date and have a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Flares are back? I know the teen girlies were wearing 'ripped/shredded' jeans with wide bottoms a couple of years ago (see them soak up the rainwater nicely!) but it seemed to be a passing phase.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

:rolleyes: I know Next in Ardkeen have some cord trousers. Can't remember if they are flared though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Is ICON still open? They sold some nice ones, particularly of the 'Road' brand.

Try PURE also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

route 66 did stock them like 2 or 3 years back.. dunno now.

however, if you want - we can steal some plutonium and you can take a ride in my flux-capacitor powered delorian and get all the flares you want baby!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Skinny jeans are in fashion at the moment...can't find mens flared anywhere tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Fajitas! wrote:
    Skinny jeans are in fashion at the moment...

Yes there are lol

...ICON has been closed best part of a year id say.. you could try Impact down by o connell street they have some weird trousers

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

My fiance was looking for flared jeans/cords in Waterford and nobody seems to have them at all. She is reverted to buying off the internet or picking a few up when we go to New York.

She managed to find a couple in Cork. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the shop (it's not a big name store) but I'm sure you'll have fun looking!! :D

DeiseGal wrote:
    Hi, can anyone tell me if they have seen long black cords flared in any of the shops in waterford? I have looked in route 66 and no go. Im looking for at least a 34inch leg and not too expensive either. Thanks!

Advertisement