Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl Basic 1mb broadband

Options
  • 16-09-2007 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    This is probably a stupid question but anyway here it is. I have Ntl basic broadband 1mb speed and capped at 1 gb. Question is what happens when i go over 1 gb do i get cut off? DO they charge me more? I would try and ring NTL and asking them but they probable would know themselves :D

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

rory1983 wrote:
    Hi,
    This is probably a stupid question but anyway here it is. I have Ntl basic broadband 1mb speed and capped at 1 gb. Question is what happens when i go over 1 gb do i get cut off? DO they charge me more? I would try and ring NTL and asking them but they probable would know themselves :D

Its actually capped at 2gb so stop worrying! :)

http://www.ntl.ie/internet/value/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

ah sweet but still curious what happens when i go over the 2gbs??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

They might send you a nasty letter. After a couple of them they'll cut you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

oh rights so its not automated to cut off a 2gb then?

Advertisement