Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 Media Centre remote

• 16-09-2007 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

There's a guy selling these remotes on ebay for £4.50 (free postage) They'd be great for streaming videos from my PC, or so it seems - but they seem sooo cheap. Anyone spot any catch with them?

www.ebay.ie Search for XBOX 360 DVD & Media Centre Remote Control

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

They're a power seller with great feedback, reckon I'll be buying one of these myself as soon as they give me postage costs for Ireland:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Postage is free. :p

Tis only free to the UK, you have to contact the seller for postage costs to anywhere else

I did. He said it was free to Dublin.

However, paypal doesn't agree and insists that Ireland be specified. as well before it will allow a purchase. In contact with seller again...

Cool, let me know how you get on.
    This should be handy for skipping tracks when playing a custom soundtrack in a game

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I have one of these and they are well handy for watching DVD's and other media on the X Box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, let me know how much it'll be for postage to Ireland too please OP.

You can get it delivered elsewhere on EBay for just under £6 so if it's cheaper than that, i'll buy it.

He never replied to my follow up, I'm afraid. Sorry guys. I bought one of these instead: S19 XBOX 360 Universal Media Remote Control, also from eBay.

It was about €16 incl postage. So it's not too much of a loss if it's not the bees knees. I'll report on it when I get it and play about with it for a while.

Yeah, he ignored my question as well, and I can't seem to order it from an Irish address... I might as well just go the same route, sure it's only a couple of quid more...

Advertisement