Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lexus GS300 versus BMW 5 series

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

unkel wrote:
    BTW your 320d looks super. From all the ones on carzone, it's the one I'd be keenest to get. G'luck with the sale!

Thanks a million! I put a good bit of cash into it, and the sensible thing is to keep it, but unfortunately I like to change cars quite a lot. Which makes the 540 a bad prospect!

@commited and E92, buying in the UK is not a problem for me at all, if I can arrange the time. Again, can't do it till I sell my car. If it takes too long, I may just see if I can get a good trade in, but I would hope to break even on the whole deal.

The jag would probably be a lot of car for the money, but not really my type of thing (yet). Give me a few years though, and who knows!

commited, thanks for the links - some excellent examples there.

Advertisement