Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower

Options
  • 17-09-2007 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Ok guys very strange one I know but here goes!

Have a very big garden at home and seemed to spend a good few years of my life behind the handles of a lawnmower trying to keep it all under control! I rememeber one machine which we had when I was younger called a Mountfield M4 Major, I've attached a picture of one here. This was a total warhorse and seemed to be unstoppable once you (eventually!) got the thing started. We replaced it many years ago but I still remember this machine with great fondness and was just wondering if anyone else had one or has one. Would dearly love to have one again so if by any chance there is one out there lonely and unwanted I would also love to hear from ya!

Advertisement