Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Hoover - any such thing ?

Options
  • 17-09-2007 7:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I am convinced i seen a hover for your fire, for sucking up the ashes. Anyone ever seen such a thing or know if they exist ? Ormaybe i dreamed it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Yep, they exist all right. The one I have is not really a hoover but an attachment to a hoover. It is an aluminium tub into which you connect your normal hoover which provides the suction. The tub then has a hose to suck up the ashes which go into the tub and thus, no fire risk. I have it years and have no idea where I got it but they must be still out there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

Hi
    99% sure I saw this on Aldi/Lidl..Wait for it to come around again...I remember it seemed cheap at the time.
    Regards
    t

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

The name Ash Master comes to mind. I remember my parents had one. They would have got it in the co-op. Maybe check them out.
    If you google the name you get
    Name: Ashmaster Ireland
    Categories: Vacuum Cleaners & Systems
    Address: Ivanalla Kilfinane, Kilfinane, Co. Limerick
    Phone: (063) 91268

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Vmaxer

I seen these Hoover attachments in woodies last Year, I'm sure once the weather turns cold again they will put them back out..

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Vmaxer

I got one of these Today its called a Fire Master and Woodies have a full pallet of them in Swords. Tryed it and works well.. Theres a filter in it that stops any ashes getting into Your Hoover.. There €39.99 BTW..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

we got 1 last year, the old girl recons they are a waste of dosh

Advertisement