Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for this shop...

Options
  • 17-09-2007 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Need a bit of local knowledge here. I used to deal with a company in Kilkenny, their address was The Computer Centre, 1 James House, James Street, Kilkenny. Its been a couple of years since I dealt with them but I'd like to deal with them again now. The number I had seems disconnected and no listing with Golden Pages.
    Anybody know if they're still there or where they're gone? Chaps name was Greg Cullagh.
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think they're gone out of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I think they moved into Market Cross Shopping Centre.... I may be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Lump wrote:
    I think they moved into Market Cross Shopping Centre.... I may be wrong though.

I checked their online directory but no sign :( Course I'm not sure how accurate that is...

Appreciate the reply anyway

Nope, there's no computer shops in the Market Cross, unless you consider gamestop to be one ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

There's the shop that used to be Compustore and there's a computer shop across from it....atleast there used to be, there at the back of the market cross

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I pretty sure there gone out of business as well. there shop has been empty for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭windy bee

they are out of business, other local I.T. Companies are BITS on www.bits.ie or Quinn Computers or A to Z www.atozcomputers.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Cabaal wrote:
    There's the shop that used to be Compustore and there's a computer shop across from it....atleast there used to be, there at the back of the market cross

I know the one you're talking about. It's definitely gone.

Oh well, looks like I have to do a bit more work, thanks for all replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Same guys,different business (except for greg) Their over at john's green across from centra called I.T. Sevices. John and Damien run it. PM me for John's mobile number.;)

• Advertisement

djpaul wrote:
    Same guys,different business (except for greg) Their over at john's green across from centra called I.T. Sevices. John and Damien run it. PM me for John's mobile number.;)

Done, cheers.

DannyBuoy wrote:
    Done, cheers.

PM Sent.

djpaul wrote:
    PM Sent.

Will follow that up, thanks loads.
    D.

DannyBuoy wrote:
    Will follow that up, thanks loads.
    D.

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

DannyBuoy wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    Need a bit of local knowledge here. I used to deal with a company in Kilkenny, their address was The Computer Centre, 1 James House, James Street, Kilkenny. Its been a couple of years since I dealt with them but I'd like to deal with them again now. The number I had seems disconnected and no listing with Golden Pages.
    Anybody know if they're still there or where they're gone? Chaps name was Greg Cullagh.
    Thanks for any help.

I remember them from years ago. Don't know where they are now, but theres another computer /IT company in Kilkenny called BITS, I've dealt with them recently and found them to be very good, Gavin Dixon is the guy who runs it. I think they deal with companies rather than individuals though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Would any of these guys be able to replace a broken laptop screen???

BingoBongo wrote: »
    Would any of these guys be able to replace a broken laptop screen???

Yep!:)

Probably not economical to do though - most times it is nearly as cheap to buy a new one unless the laptop is very high end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

DannyBuoy wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    Thanks for any help.

I believe its a music store now.

Advertisement