Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Repairs?

Options
  • 17-09-2007 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi Can anyone recommend anyone locally for car repairs? Rang the brothers in Kilcoole industrial estate byrnes I think? They are really busy and can't take a look until next week. Anyone know anyone else local?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,864 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I've sent you a PM with the details of a fella i have had dealings with in Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

dubsgirl wrote:
    Hi Can anyone recommend anyone locally for car repairs? Rang the brothers in Kilcoole industrial estate byrnes I think? They are really busy and can't take a look until next week. Anyone know anyone else local?

Thanks

Is Bray too far for you? If not, Exclusive Autobody are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

There's a car repairs shop in Kilpedder at Ultima Oil (not sure of the name). They would be local enough I suppose. I've only ever got petrol there so wouldn't be able to recommend!

P.S. their petrol there is cheaper than the Esso in Blacklion or Esso and Shell in Kilmac. Once the Kilpedder junction is completed it'll be much easier to get there as they'll have an access road up to the petrol station.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cheers

Davis Bros in greystones are great. They're just over the bridge opposite the church.Their number is in the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

I agree with cheers Clive Davis and they lads down there will sort ya out!!! I'd recommend them to anyone looking for repairs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭thos

Rodney Evans, 2874224.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Great thanks for all the replies!

Advertisement