Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Glanza V Clutch

Options
  • 17-09-2007 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi there,

I want to replace the clutch in my Starlet Glanza Turbo as it is starting to slip. Just wondering if anyone who has had it done before would tell me the aprox price range of getting the whole kit supplied and fitted?

Cheers

Regards,
    Stephen

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

A clutch will cost around about 300-400.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

jonny24ie wrote:
    A clutch will cost around about 300-400.

just parts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 stephenpl

Seeing I can get a clutch from eBay for €110, I'd say its supplied and fitted. I hope lol!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Parts and labour.

I got mine done on a Corolla last year for 340 supplied and fitted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 stephenpl

Where abouts did you get it done jonny?

• Advertisement

I got it done in Longford cos I didn't want to drive it home with the clutch slipping so bad. Any garage that isn't a main dealer will be that price. K&M motors in Deerpark is good value in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

Stephen check out dtdirl.com, sound group of car heads, will point you in the right direction for anything you need for your car. (and if you are joining up put your referral in as dan :) )

Advertisement