Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Dance Classes

Options
  • 17-09-2007 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi i am looking for adult dance classes especially hip hop in either waterford, wexford or kilkenny??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Alesi27

I have heard of Argentinean Tango Classes every Friday night in St Olaf's Hall in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

In St. Mary's Secondary School (New Ross)the adult education programme is including HipHop dancing as an 8 week course.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 groveman60

What I would like to find is a venue where there is Ballroom Sequence Dancing. It is popular in the UK, but virtually unheard of in Ireland, which is a pity. There are so many nice sequences. Are there not enough people interested to get a group going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I don't think there is that much interest.

When I was in the UK, I did jive and there were nearly equal numbers of males and females doing the dancing. You also rotated after every dance so everyone got a turn. Over here it is nearly all females that dance, and it doesn't make it very exciting for anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 GUEVARA50

http://tangowaterford.p4o.net/

NEW WATERFORD TANGO GROUP

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement