Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic TX-W32R4L: Worth how much?

• 17-09-2007 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I want to post in adverts a TV thats been sitting around my house for a few months since we upgraded. Its been gathering dust (figuratively, its actually pretty clean) and I was told that I can sell it on.

Basically, when it comes to most things I can put a price on it, but its a few years old and I have no idea what its worth now so I thought I would get a bit of expert advice from here.

Its a Panasonic TX-W32R4L CRT Television with stand.

Its in very good condition, I can post pictures later if needed.

I'm not trying to sell it here, just need some honest numbers so I can put it on adverts without getting ripped off or ripping people off.

Advertisement