Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bad habits

• 17-09-2007 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I know this has been done before but I am going to include a poll in here, tick all which apply to you. if you can think of any more inform a mod and they'll be more than happy to edit the poll :D

which bad habits do you have 216 votes

drinking milk/oj straight from the carton
    0%
    nail biting
    28%
    StephenazezilSpearsuper_furryRuu_OldThe_B_ManSleepymatrimNichololasrainbow kirbyexCrumlinBoyoGillojoe_chickendoonothingStimpyoneCall Me JimmyPadraig Mor[Deleted User]Fanny Cradockfunk-you 62 votes
    nose picking
    33%
    StephenSpearsuper_furryWookChad ghostalMike 1972pretty-in-pinkmatrimCalidenhshorttGillojoe_chickendoonothingThe Real B-manPyr0StimpyoneCall Me Jimmymarco murphyPadraig Morfunk-you 72 votes
    chronic spitting
    30%
    azezilSpeardazberrysuper_furryBlistermanThe_B_ManMike 1972SleepyNichololasexCrumlinBoyoSuaimhneachCalidenhshorttGillojoe_chickenThe Real B-manStimpyonePadraig MorFanny Cradockfunk-you 65 votes
    eating open mouthed
    7%
    Sleepyjoe_chickenmarco murphyfunk-youTony DanzaMr.PloughJohn Mason[Deleted User]The MasterPat the BakerDavyD_83MisterMonkeyBlob Gilbnice1frankoSaibhaDeenerRonan Keating 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

nail biting
    drinking milk/oj straight from the carton :mad:

I dont do this in front of anyone. Is this still a bad habit ? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

nose picking
    Nail Biting!

Just cannot stop:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭someothername

chronic spitting
    3 out of 5 !
    go me !! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

nose picking
    By drinking from the carton, I'll save effort, time, money and energy on washing and using a cup. I'm basically saving the planet single handedly.

And biting nails is cos I'm too cheap to buy a nail clippers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

nail biting
    Just drinking from the carton the odd time here. Maybe I'll try some of the others.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

eating open mouthed
    OH - i mis-read the poll - i thought it was things that annoy you :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

irishbird wrote:
    OH - i mis-read the poll - i thought it was things that annoy you :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

LOL :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

None of the above, actually apart from farting in a guys face in Blanchardstown S.C. the other day I'm practically perfect.

Btw, he was standing behind me on the stairs, didn't know he was there. He got a beaut of a Guinness fart right in the 'boat-race' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

nose picking
    irishbird wrote:

Lol i was honestly shocked when i saw your name beside nose picking :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

chronic spitting
    LOL i'd say he turned all 40 shades of green

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

chronic spitting
    irishbird wrote:

Translation: I only realised it was a public poll after I had voted :(

:D

Pretty much every bad habit there is, I do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

eating open mouthed
    irishbird wrote:

so did i!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You left necrophilia off the poll!

chronic spitting
    I didn't see the point of adding necrophilia, everyone does it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

chronic spitting
    I suspect nobody will vote "eating open-mouthed" because I'm certain most people don't know they do it!

Anyone who does that audible "mlush mlush mlush" thing with their food should be shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

chronic spitting
    I misread it as well, so I ticked nose picking. The only one I actually have is nail biting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

nose picking
    Nail biting and then biting skin on my fingers....till it bleeds :eek:

Away to Personal Issues forum for me:(

chronic spitting
    I too bite the hard skin on my fingers, it's never bled on me before though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

eating open mouthed
    Mairt wrote:
    None of the above, actually apart from farting in a guys face in Blanchardstown S.C. the other day I'm practically perfect.

Btw, he was standing behind me on the stairs, didn't know he was there. He got a beaut of a Guinness fart right in the 'boat-race' :D

LOL Totally owned man :(

Who in all honestly takes out the milk, gets a glass, pours it out, to leave a dirty glass. The effort is too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

nose picking
    my wosrt ones aren't there.

nosiness, and when I zone out I get stare-y.

• Advertisement

eating open mouthed
    Poll is public. 26 People are picking their noses as they vote :D LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

nose picking
    Nail biting for me sadly !!

I can't stand being around people who eat with their mouths open, it actually makes me really really angry, lashing out angry. I hold it back though ;)

I think I have a problem :eek:

eating open mouthed
    Pyr0 wrote:
    Nail biting for me sadly !!

I can't stand being around people who eat with their mouths open, it actually makes me really really angry, lashing out angry. I hold it back though ;)

I think I have a problem :eek:

Iam with you there. Thats the height of bad manners. Especially when eating crisps, and the sound of breathing and chewing at the same time. I would'nt hold back on telling them to close the gob. Looks like the back of a rubbish lorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

nose picking
    and the sound of breathing and chewing at the same time.

Thats what does it for me ! One major reason why I can't eat at the dinner table.

chronic spitting
    I don't care so much about open mouth eating, is noisy eaters that really get my goat at the dinner table. my oul fella is a notoriously loud eater and drinker. I can't decide which annoys my most, when he drinks it's like listening to a shore. my brother has a click in his jaw which also písses me off, but he can't help that.

eating open mouthed
    Click in Jaw how annoying hahaha.

Another one for me is the noise of someone texting, that constant clicking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

eating open mouthed
    The Bollox wrote:
    I don't care so much about open mouth eating, is noisy eaters that really get my goat at the dinner table. my oul fella is a notoriously loud eater and drinker. I can't decide which annoys my most, when he drinks it's like listening to a shore. my brother has a click in his jaw which also písses me off, but he can't help that.

exact same boat as you. my dad does it and it winds me up so much i cant be in the same room if hes eating.

and he always, always, always just happens to have a snack when theres something on you really want to watch. it get that mental sort of angriness going on where you swing punches at air.

try actually looking at his mouth when hes doing it if you want to test yourself. old peoples' mouths actually are retarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

eating open mouthed
    oh and also, add breathing really loudly to the poll. really does my head in when someones fcuking whistling non stop beside you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

nose picking
    Im a bitch for biting the nails :(

• Advertisement

chronic spitting
    Mr.Plough wrote:
    exact same boat as you. my dad does it and it winds me up so much i cant be in the same room if hes eating.

and he always, always, always just happens to have a snack when theres something on you really want to watch. it get that mental sort of angriness going on where you swing punches at air.

try actually looking at his mouth when hes doing it if you want to test yourself. old peoples' mouths actually are retarded.
    I see your dad snacking while you're watching something and I raise it my dad deciding to empty the dishwasher as slowly and noisily as possible while I'm watching an episode of something or a film. I think it's his way of saying "why the fúck aren't you doing this"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Sorry but i dont understand. Who considers drinking from the carton to be a bad habit? it makes much more sense, less waste and all, i drink about 3 liters of milk a day and i always drink from the carton because i dont use glases unless im in the pub or soemthing. Instead of getting the milk man to deliver litres or 2 litres get him to drop in pints and 300ml carens because then you will never have to bother washing a glass again because you wont be leaving any milk left in the carton so its not bad

chronic spitting
    User45701 wrote:
    Sorry but i dont understand. Who considers drinking from the carton to be a bad habit? it makes much more sense, less waste and all, i drink about 3 liters of milk a day and i always drink from the carton because i dont use glases unless im in the pub or soemthing. Instead of getting the milk man to deliver litres or 2 litres get him to drop in pints and 300ml carens because then you will never have to bother washing a glass again because you wont be leaving any milk left in the carton so its not bad
    would you drink the milk from a carton which a person with herpies put their lips to and probably backwashed? whether you used a glass or not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Compulsive masturbation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

irishbird wrote:

or maybe it is the fact that you didn't realise that it was a public poll and that we all now know that you pick your nose, you disgusting little girl:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

The Bollox wrote:
    would you drink the milk from a carton which a person with herpies put their lips to and probably backwashed? whether you used a glass or not

I drink my own milk, when you open a milk carton you finish it there and then because its such a small carton, re-read my post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigheads worst habit is probably picking his nose whilst raping donkeys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

chronic spitting
    Why do you think I'm called Nailz???? Whatever you thought, your wrong! That isn't the reason... :D Sorry Pighead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

masturbating on public transport, I really must cut down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

irishbird wrote:

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

You saw that it was public after you admitted your little habbits.

Advertisement