Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Murder in Drogheda

• 17-09-2007 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Just heard it on the radio today. Says it was a Dundalk man. Would this have kicked off due to the Dundalk - Drogheda rivalry?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

No, wasn't football related. I'm afraid theres quite a tragic twist.

Will wait until it's confirmed in the news before saying anything just in case the info's wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

I've heard that it was a Dundalk man who killed his twin brother, was that the tragic twist? Doesn't sound like a Dundalk vs Drogheda situation anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Would this have kicked off due to the Dundalk - Drogheda rivalry?
    I've never read such cr*p!! Get a life! It's a tragedy that anybody is murdered without immediately jumping to such an absurd conclusion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

Just heard it on the radio today. Says it was a Dundalk man. Would this have kicked off due to the Dundalk - Drogheda rivalry?

why, what else has happened due to this 'rivalry'?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I've never read such cr*p!! Get a life! It's a tragedy that anybody is murdered without immediately jumping to such an absurd conclusion.
    Indeed. Pointless thread after something so tragic happening. I have no time for people speculating on such matters.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement