Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod threathening violence

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Zebra3 wrote:
    I'd like to complain about the mod who while locking this thread threathened violence.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055151610&page=3

Do you think that this post should be taken literally? I think this was just psi's way of giving a warning and that you are overreacting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Thats disgraceful that is.

Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

Help, help! I'm being repressed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Jakkass wrote:
    Do you think that this post should be taken literally? I think this was just psi's way of giving a warning and that you are overreacting.

Just a tad I'd say. O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Oh, the huge manatee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

you mean the slaps bit? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Zebra3 wrote:
    I'd like to complain about the mod who while locking this thread threathened violence.

Cop the feck on srsly !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Zebra3 wrote:

I don't see a threat to anyone in paticular, it seemed like a general comment and hardly worthy of such a dramatic title.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Zebra3 wrote:

And I'd like to complain about you being a ****tard and starting that thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

gandalf wrote:
    And I'd like to complain about you being a ****tard and starting that thread.

Second

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

There should be cat slaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hopefully a mod will close this thread and behead the OP.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

1188245238-1187985024342.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Now, now... Given the childishness of the complaint I'm assuming the OP is a youngster (probably had back luck in the JC results last week :( ) so ye big lads shouldn't be so hard on him.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well that was 5 seconds of my life I'm never getting back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Zebra3 wrote:

STFU!!!

Don't make me go upside your head! :mad:

Oh no! I just threatened violence! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭windy bee

To the moderator who claimed "there will be slaps", how typical of a moderator to use what little power they have to wield the sword of damocles over a topic he does not take a particular shine to, i say shame on you and you should be banned and taught some manners, it is the regular users who make this website what it is, not close-minded mundane moderators who police it "rent-a-cop" style. Wilde said “When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her.” and here you are condoning violence, ban him if you have any respect for your users.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

140371.jpg

Oh the huge manatee!!

DeV.

lol.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

manatee2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

:rolleyes:

Show me where in that forum the charter states that posts condoning violence are against the rules ?

Show me where in the site rules it states that posts condoning violence are against the rules ?

The only two forums that I know of who have that rule is PI and parenting.

Does the mod of that forum have ability to go and track down and administer physical chastisement to the posters ? No.

Does the mod of that forum have the ability to discipline the posters of that forum in adherence's of the the forum and site rules by banning posters ? Yes.

The thread was locked and the poster of the forum warned that continuing to post in that fashion will get them banned.

I think you are taking the internet and this site too seriously.
    Why don't you do something good for yourself like going and playing soccer do some soccer skills training that way you will be to avoid slaps if they ever come your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Thaedydal wrote:
    Why don't you do something good for yourself like going and playing soccer do some soccer skills training that way you will be to avoid slaps if they ever come your way.

How does playing soccer improve your ability to not get slapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

windy bee wrote:
    Wilde said “When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her.”

That Wilde lad really talked a lot of shĩte too.
    He's another one who deserved a good fuċking slap!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

krazy_8s wrote:
    How does playing soccer improve your ability to not get slapped.

Cos you're already rolling on the ground clutching your shin before the person even actually gets to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm amazed you came and wasted time here... you should have gone straight to the guards with a threat like that against you.

You may need to be put into some form of witness protection programme for the next few years though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

OK Look, Zebra's been here a while. He surely must think he's been funny and is only joking. Nobody and I mean nobody, not even on an internet forum could be that retarded. It's surely a joke highlighting in some way the excessive whinging over nothing that exists in feedback.

The joke's all on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Actually "Ross Kemp on Gangs" next week is the one with the Boards.ie mods ... the interview with Ruu is really disturbing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

cat-slap.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

6th wrote:
    Actually "Ross Kemp on Gangs" next week is the one with the Boards.ie mods ... the interview with Ruu is really disturbing!

I've seen the interview. Man Ruu is one sick bastard. Did you see what he did to that guy who went slightly off topic in one of his forums? I havn't been able to sleep properly since then.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote:
    Some mother****ers was all like 'Why do women do the stuff they do' so I pistol wipped that bitch until his head popped open.

I know i'm appalled.

Advertisement