Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod threathening violence

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I liked the manatee pictures. They seemed original

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Boston wrote:
    I liked the manatee pictures. They seemed original

bfh_manatee.bmp

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

again.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

eoin_s wrote:
    In fairness, this could be seen as a threat to those who have a USB powered slapping machine that the mod can hack into over the interweb.
    In fairness also, when I was a mod I did indeed slap many people physically.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

There's always room for music.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Is youtube the next cat pictures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Beruthiel wrote:
    LOL
    Like psi could actually bitch slap anyone :D
    Now, me on the other hand....

God damn that "do no harm" clause :(

windy bee wrote:
    To the moderator who claimed "there will be slaps", how typical of a moderator to use what little power they have to wield the sword of damocles over a topic he does not take a particular shine to, i say shame on you and you should be banned and taught some manners, it is the regular users who make this website what it is, not close-minded mundane moderators who police it "rent-a-cop" style. Wilde said “When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her.” and here you are condoning violence, ban him if you have any respect for your users.
    You're a virgin, aren't you?

Go on, be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Here we go

128338068283281250invisiblefist.jpg

"In ur forumz, slappin around ur userz"

God, I love cat pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

windy bee wrote:
    Wilde said “When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her.”
    Chuck Norris didn't say anything. He just butch slapped everyone into the middle of last month. This is the real reason we have leap years.

Advertisement